For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Deputy Team Leader in Global Data Maintenance Team
- Active participation in BAU
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of processes performed by the team
- Be the first point of contact for Investment Compliance and Cash Monitoring legacy locations as well as other stakeholders in case of absence of the Team Leader
- Guarantee the timely escalation of problems and highlight of incidents to the Team Leader, Manager or Head of Department in legacy location in case of absence of the Team Leader
- Supporting Team Leader in keeping legacy locations updated on a daily basis
- Deal with any unexpected issues such as system failure, shortage of staff due to sick leave etc.
- Ensure that the workload is equitably balanced in the team
- Provide technical/knowledge support to other members of the team
- Active participating in organising trainings for the team
- Lead team meetings on subjects such as information update, organisational issues etc.
- Coaching and training of global data maintenance staff members
- Monitoring of the group e-mail box
- Active participating in innovation projects, quality improvements
- Active participating in onboarding new locations and support the integration of the new operational activities
- Supporting Team Leader in monitoring KPI’s, procedures and BCP documentation
- Supporting Team Leader in the recruitment process of team members
- Supporting Team Leader in yearly appraisals process with employees
- Providing support for new comers to adapt to the BP2S environment
About 1 year of experience on similar positionExcellent English: both good verbal and written communication skillsAbility to manage workload independently with only high level guidance and supervision Analyzing situations in a structured manner: recognizes symptoms indicating a problem; analyzes, incorporates and applies new information; applies accurate logic and common senseKnowledge of the process and applications (ESY, Multifond, ALTO, Neolink etc.) will be an advantageAbility to motivate and develop junior team members, by finding the benefit for both sidesQuickly adapting and learning proactively: readily adapts to different ways of doing things; seeks opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills; works productively in the face of ambiguityActs independently and with self-reliance; identifies what needs to be done and does it; does not easily give up in the face of obstaclesClient focused - able to build productive and collaborative working relationships with stakeholdersExcellent time management and organizational skills, is able to balance multiple, conflicting priorities from different stakeholdersHigh productivity and precision, attention to detail, quick to react to mistakes or issuesBuilding relationships: relates to people in an open, easy, and accepting manner; listens carefully and attentively to others’ opinions and ideas; maintains positive relationships even in difficult circumstances Acts independently and with self-reliance, commitment and motivations; identifies what needs to be done and does it; does not easily give up in the face of obstaclesTime management and organizational skills, ability to balance multiple priorities from different stakeholdersWorking cooperatively: shares information openly with others; looks for opportunities to collaborate with colleagues; readily involves others to accomplish individual and team goalsFoster constant feedback culture, is willing and able to actively ask and give feedback, and to appreciate a constant conversation about how to improve ourselves
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex training preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: ProactivityTransversal competency: Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment