Deputy Head of HR - FTC (maternity cover)
Work in conjunction with the Board and Business Line Heads to develop, devise and implement the business line plan(s). Support the creation and implementation of the Company’s people strategy and business plan for Human Resources. Act as deputy for the HR Director. Manage a team of four HRBP’s and HR Benefits Manager.
- Be responsible for day to day decisions around the running of the HR Operations team
- Support the HR Operations team by managing escalations as and when they arise
- Create and deliver the roadmap for continuous improvement in everything we do, whilst encouraging contributions from team members to provide ideas and input
- Own the plan for the development of our HR practices and processes, working in collaboration with the wider HR function with a strong focus on compliance
- Working in conjunction with the Business Line Heads to devise and implement effective business plans, vision and strategy for the short, medium and longer term
- In conjunction with the HR Director, accountable for delivery of the strategy and driving high performance across the assigned businesses and central functions
- Retains responsibility for managing a number of key and senior internal client relationships
- Working with the HR Systems and Reporting Manager to ensure the data in our HR systems is maintained.
- Product analysis and insights using HR management information, working with the Reward team
- Engagement in and oversight of processes in order to drive quality and profitability
- Drive employee engagement through the business with focused passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Deliver the Company’s compensation and benefit strategy
- Advising senior management on all HR matters inclusive of employee relations, TUPE, employee development and detailed talent management and succession planning
- Payroll Manager to ensure the HR Operations team work collaboratively with the Payroll team and that we create alignment between the two areas
- Research and analyse employment-related data and providing recommendations to enhance people processes and workforce engagement.
- Involvement with European HR projects with multi country teams.
- CIPD qualified as a minimum, preferably to FCIPD level
- Educated to degree level
- Strong team leadership and development skills
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment with a strong customer service focus
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to work under pressure balancing day to day priorities with project work
- Previous experience of with dealing with employee relations cases
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovative and able to propose solutions to problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to flex approach to audience
- Able to bring across 'best practice' from a similar environment would be an advantage
- Able to build effective working relationships at all levels to ensure the HR department is seen as approachable, responsive, supportive and reliable
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.