- Collate client data & documents
obtained via various sources (internal, utilities / external providers,
public registry, etc.) covering multi-site requirement, if applicable
- Identify missing KYC data & document
and generate document gap results
- Create, complete and update the entire
structure of the client in the bank’s KYC system
- Perform scoring according to the bank’s
KYC Risk Scoring procedure
- Upload all documents / screening results /
supporting emails in the bank’s KYC
- Deliver the data sourcing, extraction and
client data input as per predefined SLA with other internal stake holders.
the required KYC screenings on customers documenting the information
obtained on the clients as required by global KYC procedure.
mandatory documents and reports as per KYC requirements
necessary checks to identify politically exposed persons, sanctioned,
Adverse Information on individuals and entities and mitigate risks
associated with financial crimes.
additional steps, validating KYC risk compliance bases on research of
- Ensure timely escalation and own proposed
course of actions to line management to address identified risks and
blocking points during such processes.
- Develop a good understanding of the
overall KYC operations process and act as a subject matter expert to
support the team
- Embrace continuous changes and challenges;
handle various initiatives and ad-hoc projects as assigned by line
- Work in close and continuous collaboration
with other team members and stakeholders to achieve predefined objectives
and resolve any issues during daily tasks.
- Keep accurate track record of all assigned
requests; from receipt through execution of requests.
- Participate in various change
management initiatives as directed by line manager to deliver
changes/quality output with respect to operational processes, policies,
data quality, regulatory mandates and the department’s strategies.
analyze, report and explore proposed course of actions to line management
in relation to production, changes in KYC policy and system issues.
- Well-developed interpersonal, problem-solving and influencing
- Exhibit high willingness to collaborate with all levels of the
- Solution driven.
- University graduate, preferably with at least 2 years relevant work
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to produce accurate and
quality work under tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Good understanding of Corporate & Institutional Banking and
Global Markets framework under International Financial Groups.
- Good understanding of Due Diligence and local Anti-Money Laundering
- Working knowledge in relation to Corporate Banking products [e.g.
Cash/Deposit, Loan Syndication/Agency, Trade Finance, ECM/DCM, etc] and/or
Global Markets products [e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange,
Commodities Index Trading (CIT), CIT Metals, CIT Repo, and Commodities
- Fluent in English (spoken
Primary Location: CN-31-ShanghaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 years
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Resilience, Ability to deliver / Results drivenTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Analytical Ability