Data Loss Prevention Policy Architect
• Deputy Head of Data Security
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Policy Architect, reporting to the Deputy Head of Data Security, will be in charge of developing policies that mitigate data loss risk. This includes providing insightful thought leadership on Insider Threat, DLP policy strategy, program enhancements, monitoring, escalation, and blocking.
• Assist in the identification, review, development, testing and implementation of data loss prevention strategy and policies.
• Identify and escalate insider threat vulnerabilities and evolving risks that will affect data loss prevention policies, standards and procedures. Determine what controls are necessary in order to protect the data.
• Collaborate with business owners and organizational stakeholders to define, implement, and maintain insider threat and data loss prevention rules and policies.
• Provide metrics and reporting that demonstrate administrative oversight of incident handling, rule policy effectiveness & design, and risks & trends.
• Provide configuration and process enhancement proposals supported by use cases.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Computer Science degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 4-6 years professional work experience in an IT operational role, preferably within the Information Security field.
• Subject matter expert in Data Loss Prevention products, capabilities, strategies, and principles.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Strong written/verbal communication skills in English and French
• Strong organizational proficiency, able to demonstrate rigor and thoroughness
• Strong ethics
• Experience with data security technologies such as data masking, encryption, data labeling, data classification & data security control requirements.
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.