Data Integration Developer
Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Design dimensional data models for new and evolving sources to enhance TEB's Enterprise Datawarehouse Platform.
- Design and develop ETL flows using PL/SQL and ODI for Oracle Exadata and other databases.
- Define and promote universal design principles and best practices for data warehousing architecture and techniques
- Assist in creation of BI development standards and processes
- Establish documentation of developed projects.
- Support daily operations including troubleshooting of Enterprise Data Warehouse platform.
- College degree in computer science or related technical field from a reputable university.
- Has 2-10 years of experience in the data integration domain.
- Will develop ETL applications utilizing Oracle, PL/SQL, Oracle Data Integrator and other tools.
- Strong programming & debugging skills
- Manage multiple priorities in a dynamic agile environment
- Written & oral communication and presentation skills
- Motivated, self-directed, results oriented
- Team Player
- Analytical & problem solving skills
Primary Location: TR-İstanbul(Asya)