Your future department
Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable and secure world?
Inspection Générale (IG) Hub Brussels & Factor, being an integral part of BNP Paribas IG, plays a key role in the “corporate governance” of the Group.
What’s in it for you?
Are you looking for a learning experience providing you with a very broad view on an enterprise IT's Cybersecurity? Being part of this Hub gives you the perfect opportunity for personal growth and to apply and expand your IT, data and Cybersecurity skills with continuous education.
We will help you get a professional certification within a period of 2 years.
Our team isn't an island. Being part of the IG Hub means that we are interconnected with a wide range of people and teams. The function will therefore open new career evolution opportunities, within IT or any other business / function within the bank. You want even more challenge ?
We can also offer the possibility to perform an audit in other parts of the BNP Paribas Group and open your perspectives even in a broader way.
Your future job:
Within IG Hub Brussels& Factor, the Information Technology (IT) audit team is in charge, often in cooperation with business audit, of evaluating the effectiveness of the governance, risk management and control processes, and recommends solutions for optimising them.
You can create an added value by
- Analysing the IT organization, its processes and systems, assessing the related risks, especially the ever increasing Cybersecurity and Resilience risks, and evaluating the internal controls;
- Formulating audit findings, recommendations and conclusions that support IT and the businesses in the achievement of their mission;
- Providing Senior and Information Technology management with “assurance” on the quality of internal control, especially the Cybersecurity controls;
- Cooperating on projects to help shape the IG function for the future.
Highlight your strengths
· You can be an enthusiastic colleague and are curious by nature, with proven analysis and synthesis capabilities.
· You hold a Master's degree in IT or as a civil engineer, and you have at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in the field of Cybersecurity, with specialized knowledge in either:
o Cybersecurity frameworks (ISO27K, NIST, CIS controls, PCI/DSS, …)
o Key Cybersecurity topics such as Cryptography (and related implementations such as Digital signature, e-certificates, etc), Cloud Security, Ethical Hacking, …
· You can express yourself fluently, both verbally and in writing, in English. Good knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
· And last but not least, you are keen to be part of a team of combined IT and business audit professionals.
Your future workplace
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align completely with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
By choosing us, you get
· Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
· A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
· A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
· The possibility of working part time (80 or 90 per cent).
Choose BNP Paribas Fortis now and apply here.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!