Customer Service Representative
12 month fixed term contract
£24,000 basic + £7,000 pa commission
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe’s largest vehicle leasing and mobility providers at Arval UK’s Manchester (Sale) office. In the role, you will provide sales support for some of our largest corporate customers’ company car and van fleets. Using your excellent customer service and expertise (we will train you!), you will be the customer’s first point of contact to handle day-to-day quotes and orders, queries and problem solving. With comprehensive training and support, you will build your vehicle knowledge and learn what makes your customers tick; becoming an expert in mobility options. This will guarantee you satisfy your customer’s individual requirements and they receive an awesome experience.
In addition to the £24,000 basic salary and £7k commission package, you will also benefit from these excellent perks:
- Private Healthcare
- Corporate contributory Pension scheme (if you put in 5% the company will add 10%)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Fantastic onsite restaurant and gym
- Free parking
- Access to great discounts on our products and services
- To celebrate your first year you will enjoy a ½ holiday or a £75 Love2Shop voucher
We offer Hybrid working (up to 2 days working from home per week) once training is complete.
We are looking for an outstanding customer champion. The best of the best. Relationships are what makes you tick and you will stop at nothing to ensure your customers are pampered to blushing point. With an excellent telephone manner, you’ll also be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Taking ownership of all that is thrown at you whilst demonstrating complete professionalism and tact will guarantee your success.
Key skills required:
· Happy to take ownership of all enquiries that come your way
· A problem solving & solution focused mind-set
· Ability to show empathy towards the customer
· Prepared to contribute and work as part of team
· Driven to learn and help improve efficiency and the customer journey
What’s in it for you?
Culturally, we are a friendly bunch - more human, than corporate. We expect a lot but know that works both ways so offer our Journey Makers a fantastic employee experience end to end. Our Sale office is very welcoming and refreshed to reflect our new ways of working in a post-COVID, forward thinking digital and hybrid setting. You will be given the perfect environment to do your work to the highest standards possible.
We’re also proud that we can offer you things that money just can’t buy:
· Career development opportunities (UK and abroad) through our dedicated Learning and Development team. Check out our approach to learning here on our Dare2Discover intro film!
· A huge range of volunteering days (we actively encourage our people to volunteer and participate in charity work)
· Access to first class Mental Health support (onsite through our amazing MH First Aiders or through our dedicated MH support line)
We are proud to celebrate the diverse nature of our customers and our hugely diverse teams, where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. We support all our local communities and groups and actively encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply to become part of our family. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age – or any other category you can think of, and we have a strong “speak up” culture through which we support and ally with all group our Journey Makers identify with.
We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility and believe everyone has a voice and the opportunity to make an impact.