The Customer Service Manager will report directly to COO Nickel Spain
We are looking for a flexible and versatile Customer Service Manager, customer-oriented entrepreneur and trustworthy professional to contribute to our project.
Main role responsibilities include leading the customer service team, ensuring the quality metrics. You will monitor business and process and manage customer service effectiveness, ensuring all customer inquiries are handle in accurate and in timely fashion.
You will collaborate in the development of services, implementation in Spain and strong collaboration with sales and marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with financial sector.
- Planning of short, medium and long term objectives.
- Control of planned activities and supervision of the achievement of the objectives set, detecting possible deviations.
- Development and evolution of the department structure.
- Active management of the teams in charge, delegating, motivating, training, evaluating, keeping them informed, leading them by example and applying Nickel's values.
- Implementation of actions and projects approved nationally and internationally.
- Management of suppliers in their area of responsibility.
- Definition, implementation and make controls of department’s risk mapping, with Compliance-Risks Department
- Ensure that all controls implemented are carried out, as well as identify, promote and sensitize its employees with the detection of operational risks.
- Incident and claims Management.
- At least 4 years of experience working in financial sector
- Bachelor´s degree in business or relevant field of study
- Proficiency in English, French and Spanish, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, and to manage time and multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Strong commitment
- Strong abilities for analyzing and solving problems
- Empowered and Decision maker
- Creativity and innovation
- Flexibility and change orientation
- Leadership and team development management
- Results oriented
- Customer experience focused
Primary Location: ES-MD-MadridJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Decision Making, Client focused, Adaptability, Communication skills - oral & written, Organizational skillsTransversal competency: Ability to manage a project, Ability to develop and adapt a process , Ability to conduct a negotiation, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolutionReference: OPERACIONESNICKEL