WHO ARE WE?
BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center - Cardif Services, European Platform of Services with a diversity of processes aiming to bring excellence to our Internal Clients, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor - (M/F) based in Oporto
BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC CRC/PRC TEAM
We are 50 customer service advisors, with 4 Team Leaders and 1 Manager divided in two scopes:
- Protection, where we deal with a large range of insurance products with the goal of covering the risks that our Clients are facing in life. We do not protect assets, only people (credit insurance, personal insurance etc.)
- Savings, related with BNP Paribas Life Insurance business.
We excel in our job directly from Porto since 2017!
Our Objectives: In both business lines, our Relationship Center brings the expertise and empathic approach that are an essential added-value in a key moment of our Clients´ life!
We provide a qualitative after-sales service, mainly done by phone but also by email, answering the Clients´ and Bank Partners´ doubts on our products and their contracts, guiding them on their contract management and related payments, and working closely with the contract management & back-office team. This way we highly contribute to a fluid and satisfactory end-to-end process to reach our final and common goal: everyone’s satisfaction.
YOUR FUTURE MISSION in THE PRC/CRC TEAM
- Guarantee the handling of incoming calls
- Answer the Clients´ questions, requests and needs with your expertise as well as a balanced professional but also human and empathic approach ;
- Contribute to improving the quality of the relationship with the Client
- Contribute to improving the quality of the service delivered to the Client
- Contribute to continuous improvement of internal process efficiency
AS OUR NEW CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Fluent/native French level
- Knowledge of the structure of the phone interview and client relationship techniques
- Knowledge of the insurance market and the main players, customers, activities (if you do not have such knowledge, do not worry, you will learn with us)
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Besides your salary, you will benefit:
- Meals allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Child allowance
- Private Health Insurance including spouse and descendants, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility of the employees
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
- And much more…
The work environment is important!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events,
- Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities,
- Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with CV, Cover letter & Certificate of Studies will be considered and move forward in the application process.