Customer Service Advisor
Do you enjoy speaking to a variety of people?
Do you care for people and animals?
Do you like working in a call centre with more flexible work patterns between 0800 – 1800 Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings paid at overtime?
If so, we may have the job for you.
We are looking for 2 friendly and empathetic Customer Service Advisors to assist our customers with a variety of queries in accordance with our contact centre procedures. You’ll be working as part of a team delivering a first class service to all of our customers.
- To answer and handle calls promptly and in a friendly and courteous manner
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving their queries where possible and escalating them to the relevant departments where necessary.
- Keep customer records up to date at all times
- Keep up to date your knowledge of policies and knowledge
- General administration duties
- Previous Customer service experience (Preferably within an inbound environment)
- Proving track record consistently hitting key performance indicators
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good PC skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
At Cardif Pinnacle we’re on a mission to keep pets happy, healthy and safe. We want to become the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customer’s pets safe and healthy.
We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive working environment. Every team works collaboratively to ensure our goals our met and we all play as hard as we work.
Our benefits are amazing including 24 days holiday (plus your birthday!), generous pension scheme, private medical cover plus a host of flexible benefits!
You are you, and we recognise your individuality, offering a wide range of support and tailored working environments to suit your personal needs.
With exciting projects on the horizon, there hasn’t been a better time to join us.
So what are you waiting for?! Apply now!