Customer Care Representative
DEPARTMENT - ELS BUSINESS SUPPORT & CONTROLS
CONTRACT TYPE - TEMPORARY
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Responsible for the control and management of the Handling of Complaints in line with procedures ensuring the business objectives and SLA’s are met and all processes and procedures are compliant within ELS Vendor Operations.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Taking primary responsibility for the complaints process, dealing with complaints in line with published time lines (including escalation of complaints in line with published procedures) and safe guarding our profitability at all times and in line with FCA and TCF. Liaising with Vendors, End Users, Solicitors, Collections, Recoveries, Sales and any other relevant internal or external contacts in order to resolve complaints effectively
- Managing complaints reporting, publishing results on a monthly basis and making amendments to the reporting as and when required and to be involved in the analysis of complaints including looking at trends, attending meetings and conference calls with regards to this analysis
- Ensuring all of ELS Vendor Operations process and procedures are documented, reviewed on an annual and amended accordingly and cascade new and existing policies and procedures content to all ELS Vendor Operations team members
- Taking ownership of all development testing requirements including identifying resource, managing test plans, validating results and identify system developments required in order to improve process and customer experience
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
External Service Providers
Brokers and Banks
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
I need excellent communication, organisation and time management skills, be resourceful and have the ability to use initiative. I must have strong attention to detail, be enthusiastic and have a willing approach. I need strong IT and keyboard skills with the ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure.
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending inter department meetings
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-HampshireJob Type: Fixed TermJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change