In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
• Manage and ensure prompt action to all credit documentation received for safekeeping purposes, including proper receipt and acknowledgement, scanning and e-filing.
• Create and update safekeeping records ensuring accuracy and validity records of physical documents received and/or withdrawn from vault.
• Manage and ensure the timely update of data in bank system.
• Assist team in coordinating/providing documents required by Regulator/IG/External Audit.
- Undertake projects or tasks that may be assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Reporting preparation
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Able to work with different teams and counterparts showing benevolence to the others.
• Open to new technologies and ways of working and to adjust to a switch of priorities
• Good written and verbal communication
• Proficiency in MS Office
Specific Qualifications Required
• “A” Level/Diploma Holder
Primary Location: SG-06-SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 years
Behavioural competency: Resilience, Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change