About the job
- The CSR Trainee plays an active role in the implementation and pursuit of BNP Paribas Portugal CSR ambition. In particular by fostering staff engagement and participation, towards reducing carbon emissions and positively impacting our Society
Your Main Activities Are
- Participate in the design, implementation and follow up of the projects assigned
- Liaise with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders, to identify and execute the key activities and to actively involve them in the roll-out of the plan
- Support the project's governance implementation, scheduling the different meetings, creating all the necessary support documentation and respective minutes
- Create all the project's support documentation (covering and adapted to all its different formats and needs) and report (integrating all the relevants metrics/ KPI's for all the initiatives developed)
- With the L&D team, support the deployment of the learning and awareness project's components, to ensure the accomplishment of the goals established
- With the Communication team, participate in the definition and execution of the project's communication plan, working on the creation of appelaing content and formats, to ensure a strong awareness, engagament and rate from staff
- Monitor the implementation of the project's initiatives and track their results against objevtives and the budget allocated.Implementation and follow-up of all initiatives of the project and dedicated budget
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Agriculture, Environmental Engineer, Business Management or related fields
- Previous experience in Project Management and Consulting, Marketing and Communications, Environmental Science, Agriculture or Environmental Engineer is a plus
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage a project and develop and adapt a process
- Adaptability and ability to deliver with attention to detail
- Organizational skills and ability to collaborate
- Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
- Fluency in English and Portuguese both oral and written (mandatory)
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Support Functions
As a member of our Procurement, Marketing or Human Resources teams, you will be making your own contribution to the smooth-running of the Group, its influence and brand. Our Support Functions cover a very broad range of specialist skills that provide an equally impressive range of opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.