This role will work within a busy marketing team and support business lines to manage data (contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities) in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s database and other digital systems. The CRM Data Assistant’s role is to take responsibility for monitoring day-to-day data quality, carrying out data cleaning tasks, and importing data into CRM.
You will be required to obtain data sets from the business to support identified fee-earners and upgrade quality, performing the necessary checks and then uploads as well as making recommendations to the business to improve data management on an ongoing basis.
The CRM Data Assistant will use the above and evidence of success to further engage the business with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and work closely with the Marketing Business Partners to ensure any opportunities that arise from leads via marketing campaigns or successful segmentation & targeting are captured within the system and tracked going forwards.
An understanding of the importance of good data quality is crucial. Excellent attention to detail, a process-orientated mindset, and an awareness of how CRM and data supports the work of the different business units are essential.
- Working with the central marketing team and the IT team to assist in the execution and development of campaigns to generate new contacts, nurturing contacts into marketing qualified leads and accelerating sales-qualified leads into opportunities.
- Alongside the Marketing Business Partners, assisting with the day-to-day CRM data administration and on-going maintenance of key marketing lists.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the deployment of business requirements into CRM business solutions (assisting the CRM Business Analysts in the IT team when required)
- Day to day management and up keep of the quality of data in CRM and backend systems (GDPR workflows between CRM and Eloqua) and improving data quality by merging duplicate accounts and contacts
- Creating, managing and maintaining (static and dynamic) marketing lists using proprietary and third-party data sources
- Bring to the next level use of first-party data (sourced from clients through CRM) and support the Marketing team
- Capturing our websites’ new subscribers and transferring them to the relevant marketing lists on CRM.
- Creating views and dashboards to give end users a live snapshot of CRM activities
- Provide training for end-users on new and existing CRM processes and functionality.
- Ability to proactively build relationships with internal clients and be responsive and helpful to external clients
- Display functional or specialist competence with relevant understanding of business/ departmental context
- Ability to work autonomously and complete own work under minimal supervision/guidance
- Good at multitasking and managing a busy workload
- Proactive approach to team work and communicating with colleagues and others
Qualifications and experiences required
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- Good working knowledge and understanding of CRM management (preferable Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in basic set-ups and development of corporate level CRM programmes and campaigns
- Good understanding of data mapping and analysis activities
- Good understanding of data governance, privacy and security issues
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.