At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Responsible for supporting closing and funding efforts of the department and for meeting or exceeding sales and service objectives and goals. Additional responsibilities include monitoring/reporting of Operations adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements, post-funding audit files, special processing for pricing or audit/compliance items needed for Funding and/or Boarding and other post funding duties as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide administrative support for the department by handling all requests for fraud purges and re-boarding to ALS, requests for copies of closing loan documents and assisting with loan funding distribution packages that are received via overnight mail.
- Complete post-funding audits and deliver signed loan documents to Records Management for imaging.
- Log and overnight original collateral documents to title company for recordation.
- Assist in the tracking of final documents (i.e. mortgage and title)
- Knowledge of consumer loan and line documentation.
- Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office software, including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of application processing software, Appro, Bottom-line and Account Loan System (ALS) preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient and accurate in data-entry.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to details.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 2 years minimum Home Equity Operations experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Mortgage