The Credit Structurer will be based in Zurich. He will report to the Head of Key Client Credit Structuring (Geneva based) and will have the following responsibilities.
On the basis of frameworks defined with the Team Head, and on the geographical markets under his responsibility (Zurich and German speaking Switzerland), the Credit Structurer will:
- Take part in commercial and technical negotiations on Key Client credit transactions
- Draft Term Sheets and indicative credit propositions to clients and prospects
- Draft Credit Proposals and present them to the Credit Committee(s) of the Bank
- Coordinate the implementation of credit facilities: loan documentation, conditions precedent to draw down…
- Support the development of the Credit Offer dedicated to Key Client, with a focus on Real Estate credit offer on German speaking Switzerland region
- Train the RMs in credit matters
- Main point of contact on credit related matters (Key Client and non-Key Client) for Zurich based Private Bankers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in close collaboration with Private Bankers, Family Offices, Clients and with the internal functions of the Bank (Legal, Wealth Planning, Compliance…) in order to elaborate credit offers to clients and prospects seeking for asset finance, prime real estate financing (both residential and commercial) and complex Lombard loans.
- Develop our real estate credit offer dedicated to German speaking Switzerland area (loan documentation template, relation with local notaries etc…).
- Propose innovative credit structuring solutions, favorising both clients’ and Bank’s interests
- Search for information in order to prepare credit committee’s presentations
- Coordinate the implementation of the credit facilities together with legal (internal and external) departments, Credit Control teams….
- Regularly update the various reportings / KPIs of the team,
- Take in charge some ad hoc projects delegated by the Team Head (development of new credit offers, NAC / TAC on credit…)
- University degree or business school
- Existing experience in banking sector (at least 3 / 5 years), good skills in financial analysis
- Solid experience in Real estate Finance on the German speaking Switzerland region
- Fluent in German, English (French is a plus)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent relational
Other skills :
- Team spirit
- Reactivity, ability to work in project mode
- Strong work capacity
- Proactive, dynamic
- Ability to convince
- Organisation, discipline, method : capacity to treat several files and tasks
- Good writing skills
- Analytical mindset and sense of Risk
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
We are moreover convinced that Equity and Diversity definitively foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in preventing from any kind of discrimination and need our employees to handle this responsibility as their own duty.