Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
The aim of this role is:
- Collection, control and analysis of Risk data
- Production of Regulatory Reporting and submission of COREP Credit Risk data
- Data quality contribution and reporting
- Involvement in IT development projects & sourcing projects
The C2RC Credit Risk Analyst will perform or participate in activities such as:
- Produce, analyse and distribute Regulatory Reports, organizing forums for Senior Management validation of such reports
- Strive for Quality improvement through actively revising and improving processes, procedures, and data quality, including actively participating in recurrent or ad-hoc projects
- Required level of education: Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Management
- Required level of experience: Up to 4 years of experience
- English Level B1-B2. Knowledge of French is a plus
- Knowledge regarding Prudential and Regulatory environments
- Knowledge about Business Objects / SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid adaptation skills and positive team spirit
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.