Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas has engaged on a transformation of Group Finance operating model and decided to create Group Finance Services (GFS) in Portugal, as a response to an increase in regulatory evolutions. GFS is a reporting and servicing centre, which covers a broad range of Finance activities for Group Finance and other métiers and entities within BNP Paribas worldwide.
Launched in 2016, GFS has quickly become a reference in the field, thanks to the expertise developed. It aims at further establishing itself as a front line player by leading the way to innovation in financial services methodologies.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capital RWA calculation;
- Collection and control of credit risk data
- Accounting to Risk reconciliation analysis;
- Data quality contribution and reporting;
- Involvement in IT development projects & sourcing projects.
- Knowledge regarding Prudential and Regulatory environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Knowledge about Access or Business Objects / Cognos tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and coordination skills (oral & written);
- Solid adaptation skills and positive team spirit,
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Accuracy and detail oriented competences.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.