BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
To underwrite prudently all credit applications according to Company policy and procedures.
- Responsible for underwriting of credit applications
- To examine and analyse each proposal in accordance with Company policy
- If proposals are satisfactory, then to accept and commit the Company to the business, within my own authority level. To communicate decision in line with current procedures within agreed service response times
- Produce analyses of clients’ accounts and prepare credit reports, with recommendations if above underwriting authority, justified decision if otherwise
Third-Parties (e.g. Accountants)
To have worked within a financial lending environment, desirably with underwriting experience and a basic understanding of financial accounts.
Good written and verbal communication skills with an ability to negotiate with all relevant stakeholders at all business levels.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we may operate a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.