- Responsible for handling loan documentations including preparing the commitment letter, facility agreement and other credit documentations, condition precedent process management
- Responsible for the structure facility limit, commitment group, risk data (rating) of Borrowers, guarantor, including inputting and maintaining their accuracy data in ATLAS and other related systems
- Maintain good and proper safe keeping for the original collateral documents and loan administration filling.
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policy and procedure and regulatory requirements with regards to the KYC and Financial Securities responsibility and duties.
- As back-up role and support function of her co-worker for client referential scope and day to day client service activities
- Contribute to the Permanent Control Framework and control plan handles by OPC team.
- Credit documentations and credit monitoring are accurately and timely prepared, finalized and performed
- Timely escalation of unusual cases/problems and any incidents to Head of CLM followed by root cause analysis and corrective actions(s) implementation
- No breach of process in area of Financial Security by following all policies and regulations and ensure staff adherence.
- All reports to regulators/authorities and regional are prepared and sent timely and correctly
- Timely and adequate responses on audit queries during inspections, and all relevant Action Plan/audit recommendations are closed timely and satisfactorily
- All assigned training/courses as per internal policy and relevant regulations are completed timely for all team members
- Key control procedures are performed to ensure no gaps, missing or unprocessed loan transactions or client static data maintenance
- Proper review, follow up and monitoring is done on client complaints
- Proper back up plan is developed to avoid unnecessary capacity issue to complete the transactions
- Contribute to any testing related to processing systems and contingency plan, including for UAT, DR, BCP, etc.
- All policies and procedures relevant to the team are well kept and updated.
- Proper administration and filing of client files are maintained.
Knowledgeable on Credit and KYC
Analytical skill in reviewing credit risk issues including documentations
Manage relationship with RMs, Legal, and Ops
Preferably law education background
Reporting preparation skill is also preferable. If not experienced, at least the person have understanding on some regulatory credit reports and is willing to be a maker of the reports, ie. LBU, BMPK, Top Debtors, SLIK/SID.
Primary Location: ID-JW-Jakarta RayaJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 years
Behavioural competency: Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment