Credit Analyst Budapest
· Collecting and monitoring key information on clients (annual reports, financial statements, web site information) and requesting/analysing internal inputs (green light, memos,..).
· Assisting the Relationship Managers in the closing of transactions and liaising with the Business lines, legal, and middle office teams.
· Completing Credit Proposals compliant with the bank’s guidelines, policies and quality standards
· Coordinating credit process selection and routing
· Monitoring of clients covenants, strategy implementation and risk profile
· Maintaining portfolio reports including exposure databases and other general reports
· Degree in Finance and/or Economics and/or Accounting with a strong knowledge of financial analysis under several standards (IFRS, local)
· Fluency in English and Hungarian is a must
· Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Corporate Credit Analysis in Bank sector
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Accuracy, attention to detail
· Ability to work in teams
· Business mindedness with an acute sense of risk
· Self-starter attitude with good initiatives
· Flexible and eager to improve his/her own performance