· Preparation of precise and concise credit proposals with accurate and comprehensive analysis in line with the bank’s policy
· In liaison with the RM, to spread, analyze and comment on the economic rationale and account strategy behind the credit facilities
· To initiate and follow up with other metiers and functions, such as Compliance, Legal, Product for the concurrence on the facilities in accordance with the credit procedure.
· To ensure approval process and circulation route is in line with related internal guidelines
· To coordinate with Regional Monitoring team to handling/follow up the trade level approval and limit/collateral management.
· Responsibility and contribution to control aspects.
· To attend to ah-hoc assignments, e.g. preparation of internal management reporting and regulatory reporting, support to new business projects, etc.
- High sense of responsibility & teamwork spirit.
- Strong credit analytical skills and comprehensive knowledge of the Taiwan market, its participants, and credit & trading products.
- Strong organizational and coordinating ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to firmly and confidently express credit decision and opinions.
- Ability to react to stressful situations with
professionalism while remaining calm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in financial institutions with a minimum 2 - 5 years in a credit analysis and underwriting role (credit trained).