Preparation of credit analysis, including recommendation to the credit committee, with a view to minimize credit losses and promote business development.
- Prepare rigorous and synthetic credit proposals with accurate and comprehensive analysis in line with the bank policies, including analysis of financial statements, industry, economic data and identification, analysis and presentation of all key risks.
- Spreading of financial statements
- Understanding and running Risk Adjusted Return On Capital simulations
- Proposing to the credit committee appropriate ratings & GRR, using internal tools and Credit Analyst’s judgment.
- Presentation of credit proposals to local credit committees
- Ensure that annual review / transactions deadlines are met
- Perform portfolio reviews, periodic covenant checks, and security monitoring as required in line with approval conditions of respective files
- To contribute to any other portfolio or credit administrative and statistical works as required such as sector analysis, RPC and watch list / doubtful processes
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of the bank policies, processes, risk rating tools, etc.
- Supporting team members to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Communicate reliably and professionally with both internal and external clients
- Participation in projects linked to improving credit process efficiency
- Liaison with different métiers and various BNP Paribas networks to share client information, ensure smooth and timely credit process to ensure that global reviews are properly and timely executed and to minimize overdue files in collaboration with Relationship Managers (coordination role)
- Monitor clients’ credit evolution and immediately alert the management for any early warning signals. This includes, but not limited to, timely update of financial spreadsheets, regular compliance checks on financial covenants change in ratings or any major event or material evolution.
- Meet with clients jointly with Relationship Managers, when and where possible, to deepen the understanding of a credit
- Participation in discussions and on potential deals
- Obtaining information on clients, the market, regulatory requirements as needed to assist with credit analysis
- Synthesizes and Interprets data from financial reports, periodicals etc. and makes recommendations
- Analyses financial markets and financial market products
- Providing information and offering advice on financial market matters, market conditions and the history and prospects of corporations
- Other duties assigned by management from time to time.
Primary Location: AU-NSW-SydneyJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: RISKSEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsExperience Level: Not Indicated Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Proactivity, Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Critical thinking, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Communication skills - oral & writtenTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…, Analytical Ability