Coverage Large & Midcap Corporate Clients Analyst/Associate (m/f/d)
Cologne Full time Permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is the bridge between large multinational corporations and medium-sized corporations with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial services (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. Worldwide, more than 35,000 employees serve around 18,000 corporations and institutionals in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our customers.
The EMEA Coverage Group plays a fundamental role within the Corporate Coverage business model by assuming a key role on 3 dimensions: a strong commercial focus, credit expertise and KYC. On commercial side, the EMEA Coverage Group supports the Bankers in the preparation and follow up of the Strategic Business Review, and contributes to the development of the client relationship and profitability. By covering a large range of topics, the Officer/Analyst (level depending on seniority) will develop high valued skills on these three dimensions. He/she will assume the following duties:
Challenges that let you grow:
- Contribution to the Business Groups Strategy / follow-up of business opportunities, Strategic Business reviews and preparation of budget
- Involvement in the management of client relationships in close cooperation with experienced Relationship Managers
- Responsible for portfolio and client updates; preparation and contribution to client meetings and product calls
- Ensuring the updating and accuracy of the CRM tool, monitoring of the overall risks of a portfolio of client groups
- Credit analysis and process of client files
- Structuring and contracting plain vanilla products / loan book
- Responsible for deal implementation & follow up of its life cycle and the covenants
- Coordination of the KYC on-boarding or recertification, client due diligence and exercising constant vigilance over the business relationship of his/her clients
- Interacting with flow banking and investment banking products
- Ensuring consistent and comprehensive enforcement of BNP Paribas CSR policies and procedures
Skills that convince:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or comparable academic education with advanced knowledge of financial analysis.
- First professional experience in Banking
- Investment banking knowledge
- Ability to set up criteria and define and analyze risk levels
- Knowledge of risks and their major processes or regulatory frameworks
- Knowledge of corporate clients
- Client focused
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobrate, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with international reach. It has more than 193,000 employees in 68 countries, almost 147,000 of them in Europe. In Germany, the BNP Paribas Group has been active since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself in the market with 12 business units. Private clients, companies and institutional clients are supervised by around 6,000 employees nationwide in all relevant economic regions. BNP Paribas’s broad range of products and services corresponds to an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Coverage Large & Midcap Corporate Clients Analyst/Associate (m/f/d)! Please contact Katharina Hansen on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. Until travel restrictions change, the interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.