At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of bank leases and owned properties.
Essential Job Functions
Manages portfolio of leases, whether as lessor or lessee, including projections, collections, and payments.
- Negotiates assigned leases, whether as lessor or lessee.
- Negotiates purchase and sale agreements for acquisition and disposition of bank properties.
- Prepares and implements annual income and expense budget.
- Ensures rent and expense payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares reports reflecting occupancy, lease expiration, income and expense of assigned leased properties.
- Interacts with internal Bank Clients in concert with Division Liaisons to manage lease expirations and renewal activity.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education
combined with experience.
viewed as a specialist within discipline.
have broad knowledge of project management.
7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
Licenses & Certifications
good knowledge of real estate leasing, including documentation.
knowledge of commercial property management including tenant relations.
good knowledge of real estate principles and bookkeeping.
written and verbal communication.
of personal computer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal
employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status
protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action
employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject
to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San RamonJob Type: Full-timeJob: Facilities