In a changing world, unprecedented challenges require unmatched talent. Join one of Montreal's Top Employers in 2022. We are a dynamic and growing organization, located in downtown Montreal and part of a leading international banking institution fully committed to building a more sustainable future.
The position at a glance
Manage the Access Management systems at BNP Paribas North America and to ensure controls around user movements and access to banks systems.
- Responsible for CAM activities for CIB IT Production Americas.
- Responsible for assisting Account management projects.
- Responsible for managing Identity Management systems and ensuring their integrity.
- Responsible for managing the internal and external access control activities.
- Ensure the Bank's methodologies and Policies are followed.
- Responsible for developing, publishing and maintaining documentation supporting access management services.
- Responsible for troubleshooting user's account issues via email and/or directly over the phone in an efficient manner.
- Propose, organize improvements/enhancements.
- Make sure the 24/7 support is provided according to the agreements.
The strengths and skills that will help you succeed
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Experience provisioning accounts for Market Data systems including Tradeweb, DTCC, Intralinks, SEFs products, FEDtrade, TAAPS link, Broadridge, CME.
- Experience with user onboarding, transfers and exits.
- Experience using Sailpoint and managing international permissions.
- Strong knowledge in Active Directory (users, groups, elevated rights), SSO, Account Access Provision, Access Review.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, and organizational proficiency in English and French.
- Experience managing BMC User and Access Provisioning IDM Suite.
- 3+ years of experience in access management.
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to deal with crisis situations.
- Ability to work with different teams and drive projects.
- Good interpersonal skills (Initiative, Leadership, etc.).
- Ability to learn and adapt to different circumstances.
- Attentive to the customer requirements.
- Ability to analyze a situation to take a foremost decision with the available information.
What’s in it for you
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer flexible benefits including a family and spouse insurance program, a defined contribution pension plan and paid days for volunteering. Hybrid work arrangements, such as remote working up to 50% and flexible working hours are available for most positions. BNP Paribas provides excellent training and personal development programs, as well as opportunities for career development within the company and internationally.
To find out more about our range of benefits, click here
What you need to know
- We will review candidates as they apply, so don’t wait to submit your application;
- If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. BNP Paribas will work with you to ensure that you are able to participate fully in the process;
- You must be legally eligible to work in the Greater Montreal area and, if applicable, hold a valid work or study permit. Physical presence in BNP Paribas’ office(s) is an essential function of this position;
- All BNP Paribas Canada employees must be adequately vaccinated against COVID-19 on the date of hire, unless exempt for a reason protected by the Canadian Human Rights Act.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) at the heart of our commitments
At BNP Paribas all employees are on an equal footing allowing us to create a work environment that values and respects people for their talents, skills and competences.
BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act and Canadian Human Right Act).
To learn more about our DE&I commitments, click here
BNP Paribas is the top bank in the European Union and a major international banking establishment. Present in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, the bank holds key positions in several areas of banking and financial services.
BNP Paribas’ mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising its clients according to the highest ethical standards, while striving to respond to essential concerns in terms of the environment, regional development and social inclusion.
Since 1961, BNP Paribas has supported large Canadian companies and institutions in their business development by offering a full range of specialized financial services and investment products.
With over 1,200 employees, BNP Paribas in Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
Our certifications and partnerships
- Montreal Top Employer 2022
- Women in Governance – Parity certified - Silver certification
- CCDI Consulting Inc. (Canadian Center for Diversity and Inclusion)
- Pride at Work Canada
- Rainbow Accreditation issued by Canada’s LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)
- ROSEPH – Grouping of specialized organizations for the employment of persons with disabilities
Do you want to discover other BNP Paribas offers in Canada?
Click here: BNP Paribas in Canada Our job offers
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **