Contract Review Manager- IT Procurement Project Support
Contract Review Manager – IT Procurement Project Support
Full Time, 12 month fixed term contract
Central Solihull B91 2AA
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
You’ll be responsible for reviewing existing IT contracts against the requirements of our most recent audit findings; making necessary changes and supporting the existing procurement team to ensure that new contracts within IT meet these standards.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing current contracts for compliance- producing a gap analysis and taking relevant action
- Reporting progress against project timescales and escalate any issues
- Working with the existing IT and Procurement teams on projects to let new contracts and to ensure that those contracts address the IG Audit procurement related findings. This will involve leading RFx processes from end to end; drafting and reviewing contracts, working closely with the IT business and with the Legal and Finance teams.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with specialist business areas to ensure all supplier due diligence is carried out in line with internal Policy and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain processes and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, audits and internal reviews.
- Liaising with colleagues from our legal team on project work as appropriate
To be successful for this position, you’ll need:
- Relevant and commensurate experience of procurement and contract management, including RFx process
- Good knowledge of contract law, contract letting and contract management
- Able to prioritise, organise and make decisions- this role is a sole project role, and will require the individual to be able to work in a self-sufficient manner
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to liaise and influence all levels of management and work with other departments
- Procurement in the Financial Services, IT or technically driven sectors, and MCIPS, would also be desirable for this role
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.
Equal Opportunities: BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SolihullJob Type: Fixed TermJob: PROCUREMENT OR SECURITY OR FACILITIES MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Analytical Ability