Continuous Service Improvement Mgr, Vice President
Job Description Summary
This is a Vice President level position, managing technical teams. Identifies and coordinates delivery of Continuous Service Improvement service delivery lifecycle and looks for opportunities to improve the performance of services to deliver enhanced value to the business.
Essential Job Functions
· Create reports and analyze performance trends to identify potential improvement areas and/or performance deficiencies;
· Provide analytical insight into return on investment, cost optimization, cost reduction or other value creation initiatives to enable prioritization of effort;
· Understand the scope and relevant attributes of all current Service Levels and KPIs, and have demonstrated knowledge of defining new metrics;
· Ensure that risks and issues related to Services are recorded, tracked, assessed and escalated as necessary.
· Communicating the vision of CSI across the organization
· Working with the Service Owners and Service Level Manager to define the monitoring requirements, identify and prioritize improvement opportunities and establish Service Improvement Plans (SIPs)
· Identifying frameworks, models and standards that will support CSI activities
· Ensuring that activities are coordinated throughout the entire Service Lifecycle
· Presenting improvement recommendations to senior management
· Create and report on performance metrics for service delivery to identify areas requiring improvement
· Monitor practices and processes to guide the implementation of compliance and improvement strategies improvement
· Utilize available information, metrics and evaluations to develop recommendations for change
· Provide input on internal processes to assist with service improvement initiatives
· Maintain organizational focus on metrics that are less tangible and perceived as being subjective
· Manage the balance between driving business value of continual service improvement and diminishing returns
· Initiate and develop partnerships with internal end users to define and evaluate service performance outcomes
· Conduct and report on quality control audits
· Identify risks to successful achievement of goals, and take appropriate steps to mitigate those risks
· Ability to interact with Senior Executive Level Management
·Knowledge of ITIL Practice
· 5-7 years working experience in Service Management desirable
· Technical Background preferred
· Knowledge of Agile and other Project Management methodologies.
· Analysis of business processes;
· Technology Process Improvement experience desirable
· Identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches.
· Contributes to evaluating the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid problem solving and analytical skills; must be resourceful, creative, innovative, results driven and adaptable
· Solid understanding of Operational Risk
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.