IT Continuity Specialist
- Provide a detailed overview of the application portfolio;
- Deploy the IT Continuity framework;
- Assess the resilience of the solution in production, the formalization of IT continuity plans and check that they comply with the operational entity's stated continuity needs and Group requirements;
- Verify that the processes described in the IT continuity plans undergo exercises;
- Identify gaps between the current situation and stated needs;
- Validate improvement proposals or formally accept the residual risk depending on observed deviations;
- Validate the operational procedures of IT continuity mechanisms and crisis management;
- Test the effectiveness of IT continuity mechanisms;
- Familiarize players with IT continuity mechanisms and procedures;
- Maintain the IT continuity framework;
- Share exercises results with the Business Continuity Officer, to comprehensive results;
- Follow a specific approach for datacenters to determine the implementation of their continuity plans (DR Plans).
- Fluency in English and Spanish;
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree;
- Recent experience in a financial services firm; especially commercial banking/securities or broker-dealer a plus;
- Proven strategic capabilities combined with strong influencing skills at an executive level and across a complex global organization;
- Ability to articulate key issues, points of view and decision making considerations to drive results;
- Familiarity with IT Governance, Sharepoint and concepts of applications and infrastructure.
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.