Are you a passionate Customer Service Team Leader who thrives on working in a busy Contact Centre environment?
Do you like managing a fun bunch of hardworking people?
Are you KPI/SLA Driven?
Do you like working in a call centre with more flexible work patterns between 0800 – 1800 Monday to Friday and 2 in 4 Saturday mornings paid at overtime?
If you tick all of the above you may be our next Customer Service Team Leader to join us on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join us, based in Borehamwood, on a permanent basis.
As Customer Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Customer Service Advisors & Senior Advisors ensuring team targets are achieved and standards of performance are maintained as well as staff motivation & development.
You will be a strong communicator both written & verbal, with the ability to explain complex and technical information clearly and accurately. You will also be able to motivate & develop the team.
You will be able to evaluate and understand the impacts of your decisions, whilst considering the business needs. The Customer Contact Centre Team Leader will demonstrate initiative and will have a willingness to share their experience and knowledge to enhance the effective working relationships of the department.
- Previous call centre experience (preferably in an inbound environment)
- Proven people management experience
- Proven experience identifying individual development needs
- Proficient customer service experience
- Sound experience working towards individual, team and departmental targets
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Proven complaint handling experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate effectively and have good interpersonal skills
- Sound organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Finance or Insurance industry experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Cardif Pinnacle products would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Call Centre systems i.e. Call Centre Management (CCM) would be beneficial
At Cardif Pinnacle we’re on a mission to keep pets happy, healthy and safe. We want to become the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customer’s pets safe and healthy.
We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive working environment. Every team works collaboratively to ensure our goals our met and we all play as hard as we work.
Our benefits are amazing including 24 days holiday (plus your birthday!), generous pension scheme, private medical cover plus a host of flexible benefits!
You are you, and we recognise your individuality, offering a wide range of support and tailored working environments to suit your personal needs.
With exciting projects on the horizon, there hasn’t been a better time to join us.
So what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA.