At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing expertise in analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing business processes within the company and develop sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvement solution recommendations.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Counsels with subject matter experts within the line of business on best approaches to resolve business issues.
- Formulates resolution on identified weaknesses, deficiencies and/or gaps.
- Identifies issues and forms hypothesis and solutions.
- Counsels business partner on best practices based on research. Makes recommendations on implementing results.
- Evaluates findings from industry benchmarking analysis and counsels business partners on available approaches.
- Designs and documents new processes and obtains feedback from key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders & team members to design solutions and recommendations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires highest knowledge and mastery of multiple job areas typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Viewed as the leading expert and/or resource within the field by peers within and outside the organization.
- Requires 12 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration or related field
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Lean Reengineering experience.
- Previous Agile Experience.
- Technology focused and savvy.
- Highly collaborative with strong communication skills.
- Ability to lead, influence & work independently.
- Strong attention to detail & deadline driven.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San FranciscoJob Type: Full-timeJob: Business Analysis