At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for completing
quality assurance monitoring for all Consumer Direct Sales Mortgage Bankers.
Assists in the development and implementation of the quality assurance
programs. Monitors calls to ensure tracking, quality, and selling guidelines
are being met. Responsible
for updating and periodic testing of business continuity plan. Works closely
with sales support staff to pull data as needed for audit/QA purposes.
Essential Job Functions
- Completes assigned quality
assurance monitors for Mortgage Bankers following guidelines.
- Provides feedback on results of
the quality assurance monitors to team managers for coaching with the
representatives. This feedback is both positive results and improvements
- Review and
track lead distribution to ensure leads are worked within agreed SLA.
- Review results to determine if
additional training is needed on areas where scores are consistently below
- Maintains knowledge of current
Contact Centers' operating procedures and products and services offered.
Acts as a subject matter expert in regards to policies, procedures and
- Assist Performance Management
and Quality Assurance Manager on development of quality assurance
- Participate in call calibrations
to determine that monitors are being handled on a consistent basis.
- Conducts professional verbal and
written communication with all customers, staff, co-workers and management
team members. Maintains professional behavior and positive working
relationships both internally and when representing Bank of the West in
- Understands and adheres to all
training and bank policies, laws and regulations applicable to role.
Completes all compliance training, follows internal processes and controls
as required. Reports all compliance issues, violations of laws or
regulations in accordance with the steps as defined by Bank of the West.
- Work with
business continuity team to ensure plan remains up to date and facilitate
testing/plan validation periodically.
- Pull data
from various sources as needed for audit/quality assurance purposes.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage finance.
- Thorough knowledge of the requirements, documentation and procedures required for mortgage loans as related to financial and portfolio impacts and corporate goals.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Thorough knowledge of Bank policies, standards and guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of federal regulations and regulatory agencies such as USPAP, FIRREA, HMDA, RESPA, FNMA, FHLMC, VA, FHA, RD and Fair Lending.
- Thorough knowledge of phone etiquette, selling skills, and high quality customer service over the phone.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Consumer