Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of
insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking
group, BNP Paribas SA.
business was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and established
itself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions.
About the role
main function of this role is to handle and resolve complaints informally,
without the need for escalation to the CRD Senior Complaints Specialists. This will
require gaining the understanding of the customer’s complaint, liaising with
other departments to seek resolution and communicating this to the customer, whilst
always bearing in mind the prevailing regulatory requirements, in particular
the principle of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Assessing and resolving complaints to the customer’s
satisfaction by the close of the third business day following receipt,
- Ensuring outcomes are fair, professional and in line with
current regulations and FOS decisions.
- Identifying and responding to the needs of individual customers,
resolving queries by liaising with the person insured, client or relevant
and support the continued delivery of good customer outcomes across the
business for all customers, with a flexible approach for those considered
- Being able to recognise vulnerable customers and adapt
approach as required.
- To undertake individual Root Cause Analysis to ensure corrections and improvements are
carried out as necessary.
- Inputting data and completing all related paperwork
- Responding to changing priorities and achieving tasks quickly
with general department administration, ensuring that regulatory requirements
are met at all times.
- Taking an active role as a team member including supporting
other team members to ensure required SLAs are met.
- Promote a positive image of Cardif Pinnacle and client
- Assist with the working practices for the Company in respect
to complaints to meet legislative, regulatory and Company requirements.
- Fulfil role requirements to ensure departmental objectives
are achieved and departmental risks (including regulatory and reputational
breaches) are avoided.
- Monitoring own workloads and where possible ensuring no
company and regulatory standards are breached.
- Seeking to achieve and exceed individual and team targets.
- Playing a proactive role in maintaining work service
- Responding to changing priorities and ensuring tasks are
completed quickly and efficiently.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance, punctuality
and general time-keeping, acting as a role model to colleagues.
- Demonstrating a flexible and positive approach to changing requirements
of the workplace.
- Ensuring that all company procedures are followed.
- Following company regulations on Health and Safety and
assisting in maintaining a safe and tidy working environment.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as delegated by Senior managers from time
What’s in it for you?
Our employees are really important to us and
being owned by a bank we all benefit from some excellent perks. Take a look at
Pension (the company will add in up to 10% into your pension pot every month)
days holiday (plus bank holidays + a day off for your birthday!)
rewards platform with discounts from some of your favourite retailers
shuttle bus to/from the station
subsided coffee shop, yoga sessions and massage/reflexology
Skills and Work Experience
- Previous call centre experience
- Previous customer service
- Sound experience working towards
call volumes and quality targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate effectively
- An Intermediate level Excel and
- Previous experience within a
complaints handling role
- Finance or Insurance industry
- GCSE’s passes A-C or equivalent,
including Maths and English
Primary Location: GB-ENG-HertfordshireJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time