Complaint Resolution Specialist
The main function of this role is to handle and resolve complaints informally, without the need for escalation to the CRD Senior Complaints Specialists. This will require gaining the understanding of the customer’s complaint, liaising with other departments to seek resolution and communicating this to the customer, whilst always bearing in mind the prevailing regulatory requirements, in particular the principle of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Assessing and resolving complaints to the customer’s satisfaction by the close of the third business day following receipt, wherever possible.
- Ensuring outcomes are fair, professional and in line with current regulations and FOS decisions.
- Identifying and responding to the needs of individual customers, resolving queries by liaising with the person insured, client or relevant internal departments.
- Being able to recognise vulnerable customers and adapt approach as required.
- To undertake individual Root Cause Analysis to ensure corrections and improvements are carried out as necessary.
- Inputting data and completing all related paperwork accurately.
- Responding to changing priorities and achieving tasks quickly and efficiently.
Assisting with general department administration, ensuring that regulatory requirements are met at all times.
- Assist with the working practices for the Company in respect to complaints to meet legislative, regulatory and Company requirements.
- Monitoring own workloads and where possible ensuring no company and regulatory standards are breached.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as delegated by Senior managers from time to time.
- Previous call centre experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Sound experience working towards call volumes and quality targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate effectively
- An Intermediate level Excel and Word
- Previous experience within a complaints handling role beneficial
- Finance or Insurance industry experience beneficial
- GCSE’s passes A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English
At Cardif Pinnacle we’re on a mission to keep pets happy, healthy and safe. We want to become the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customer’s pets safe and healthy.
We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive working environment. Every team works collaboratively to ensure our goals our met and we all play as hard as we work.
Our benefits are amazing including 24 days holiday (plus your birthday!), generous pension scheme, private medical cover plus a host of flexible benefits!
You are you, and we recognise your individuality, offering a wide range of support and tailored working environments to suit your personal needs.
With exciting projects on the horizon, there hasn’t been a better time to join us.
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA