Compensation and Benefits Manager
Compensation and Benefits Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Solihull B91 2AA
Competitive Salary plus additional benefits
The HR team at BNP Paribas Personal Finance are currently seeking a Compensation and Benefits Manager to join us.
This opportunity would suit an experienced professional seeking a new opportunity to join a growing and transforming business.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Our Human Resources (HR) teams are responsible for attracting, retaining and developing exceptional people to grow our business. Our ambition is to create a great place to work by providing a positive and inclusive working environment where colleagues can perform better by being themselves.
Within HR you will be welcomed into a team of around 20 colleagues working on exciting projects that facilitate and enhance colleague journeys and drive transformation. The HR function comprises of HR Administration, HR Systems, HR Business Partners, HR Controls, Leadership Development and Training teams.
You’ll be responsible for the management of the range of benefits that our colleagues within the business are eligible for, including: Annual pay reviews- job levelling and benchmarking salaries, E-Rewards, annual flexible benefits window, car fleet, the annual P11D process, pension scheme and managing 3rd party suppliers as appropriate.
This position requires the ability to work independently within group guidelines and policies, as well as playing a key part in projects within the department.
To be successful for this position, you’ll need:
- Experience within a comparable position; financial services industry experience isn’t essential, but you’ll need to be accustomed to the benefits that a company of our size would offer, and how to manage these
- Strong working experience and application of Willis Towers Watson job evaluation and job levelling processes (or other leading compensation and benefits organisation)
- Proven knowledge and experience to design and manage compensation and benefit policies, programmes, develop reward and benefit offers and deploy annual processes
- Good knowledge of data quality and security
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to manage a project and develop/adapt a process
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks. You’ll be travelling to London and France on occasion, and once you’re embedded in the role you’ll be able to work 1 day a week from home.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SolihullJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: HUMAN RESOURCESEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Ability to manage a project