In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
Act as Prime Services Client Solutions, Relationship Manager
The ‘Client Solutions’ Servicing / Relationship Management Role:
- The team acts as a central point of contact for Prime Services clients, working with various internal departments to ensure clients’ needs are understood and met. They promote a consultative approach through deep knowledge of their clients and their portfolios, offering appropriate solutions and guiding them through the organisation.
‘Client Solutions’ Servicing Representative / Relationship Manager is required to:
- Act as an escalation point for existing APAC Prime Services clients including the resolution of issues not resolved by Operations, IT, other internal departments – particularly as it relates to cash PB and synthetic financing;
- Provide ‘outside-the-box’ solutions and be an efficient interface between our clients and our product offerings;
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with the clients’ C-Suite;
- Contribute to the growth of the Prime Services business by ensuring excellence of service to existing clients, aiding directly in the capture of organic growth sales opportunities;
- Contribute to cross-sell opportunity identification and monetisation with existing clients by understanding their needs and matching them with the bank’s broader capabilities;
- Partner with Prime Services Origination Sales from time to time to support their efforts to attract new client relationships;
- Work with platform personnel to identify, propose and help implement new platform functionality and enhancements to enable our offering evolve to meet our clients’ needs;
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant third party service providers;
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Experience with global markets products
- Experience in a financial services environment
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Experience in a similar role (Hedge Funds, Asset Managers or Prime Brokers)
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- An organized approach to work with good attention to detail
- Proven ability to work and contribute as a member of a team in a challenging and dynamic environment
- An ability to communicate clearly with members of the department and the wider global organization in the course of daily duties
- An awareness of the needs of clients and an ability to deliver an excellent client service
- A third level qualification, preferably in a business related discipline
- A number of years in a financial services environment