Client Service Support Officer- Wealth Management Group
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for performing various operational activities and provide support in Wealth Management Group. Assists team to meet service levels consistently by coordinating information among internal/external customers and resolving more complex and escalated operational issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to various complex operational issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Identifies operational improvements.
- Receive and input wire requests
- Manage Overdraft Report- making decisions etc.
- Manage client fraud events.
- Touch Point Teller transactions.
- Client account research.
- Ensure operational soundness for the market/team that is supported.
- Conduct operational meetings, trainings, etc.
- May act as a lead or coach to less experienced staff.
- Reviews and analyzes daily reports and makes recommendations as necessary.
- Resolves escalated issues from internal and external customers.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior Banking relevant experience.
- Complete knowledge of the products, policies and processes related to Wealth Management
- Complete knowledge of banking operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.