Client Service Representative, Transaction Banking
About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (www.apac.bnpparibas)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
Engages clients and provides a positive client experience that ensures client loyalty and revenue retention/growth, whilst also being aligned to the bank objectives such as observing controls and ensuring efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role is part of team that is the principle point of contact for corporate bank clients and responds to clients’ request for information, problem resolution and service activities across the corporate bank products covering cash management, Loans, deposits, FX and associated eBanking channels
- The CSR is responsible for full and satisfactory resolution of the client requests and to achieve this , he/she may need to coordinate amongst internal stakeholders to ensure action and/or obtain information to provide a response to a client’s service request in a timely, accurate and client friendly manner and also to drive root cause where appropriate.
- May be required to proactively reach out to the client in support of bank initiatives/ events esp involving sensitive/complex communication
- Beyond this, the CSR may also provide defined support for some activities for the coverage teams and may undertake ad hoc projects as assigned
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
Preferably knowledge of corporate bank products esp Cash management, loans, deposits
Experience in a client facing role
Comfortable with technology and MS office tools
- Good aptitude to learn
- Enjoys the client interaction with excellent interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and able to resolve problems
- Meticulous and responsible