Client Service Manager (m/f/d)
Focus on Financial Intermediaries Coverage
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services provides solutions to Banks, Brokers, Corporates, Asset Managers, Asset Owners and issuers. We partner with our clients in post-trade and asset servicing activities to help them overcome complexity throughout the investment process. The unit is the largest depositary for securities, real estate funds in Germany and one of the five leading global custodians worldwide. Around 300 employees in Germany develop integrated digital solutions for all customer segments from one source.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Build client knowledge and trustful relationships
- Document, coordinate and oversee resolution of major issues in the delivery chain affecting the quality of the service (from a client perspective)
- Manage the formal complaints process
- Manage general communication to clients (Domestic and international Financial Intermediaries with Mono- and Multi-Location set-up)
- Monitor and document the performance of the service delivery and client satisfaction through regular calls and service review meetings
- Coordinate due diligence visits and –questionnaires
Skills that convince:
- Degree in economics or a similar discipline and/or industrial vocational training
- In-depth knowledge of the investment market and of relevant legal regulations
- Strong and extensive experience in a client services role in an Financial Institution, ideally extensive knowledge of the German Securities Settlement infrastructure & Market
- Ability to make clear and timely decisions
- Change-agent behavior
- Skill to go beyond existing frameworks
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong communication skills in both English and German
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Client Service Manager (m/f/d) Focus on Financial Intermediaries Coverage!
Please contact Janina Müller on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.