Client Reporting UK
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Within the Global Markets Client Management division of BNP Paribas CIB, the Global Client Services Reporting team’s objective is to provide our clients with a top of the range service and ensure a dedicated follow up of their products.
Working closely with the different Global Market teams ( Sales , Business manager , Middle and Back Office, etc ) , métier ( GECD and FI ) and products ( Equity, Commodities, Credit, FX and Interest Rate derivatives, etc ), the Global Client Services Reporting Team engages all level of management internally and externally in developing operational efficiency to advance the firm to firm relationship.
Overall, through a dedicated operational relationship and a single point of contact, the team is responsible for the client satisfaction on any Post trade services.
The Client Reporting team is responsible for the
correct and timely production and distribution of valuation reports, event
notifications and audit reports towards the client and for providing the client
with an indicative price of their product at a given point in time. They are
also the entry point for any client enquiries regarding their reporting needs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage client queries related to Global Markets
· Ensure any request escalated ( Confirmation , settlement , valuation explanation etc) is answered in a timely manner
· Help Clients navigate the Bank
· Ensure escalation of any incident to OCRM and local management
Produce day to day services Global Markets
· Ensure the valuations reports parameterization in systems in accordance to the current procedures, cross asset classes and ensure the correct and timely production and delivery of these reports
· Ensure the event notification reports parameterization in systems in accordance to the current procedures, cross asset classes and ensure the correct and timely production and delivery of these reports
· Ensure the audit reports parameterization in systems in accordance to the current procedures, cross asset classes and ensure the correct and timely production and delivery of these reports
· Ensure daily controls and distribution
· Manage priorities in relation with trading and marketers
Ensure Operational efficiency
· Maintain, enhance and develop relevant operational related policies and procedures.
· Propose and / or sponsor any improvement ( automate ) that could help to streamline or secure processes
· Coordinate transversal matters to deliver expected services
· Remove operational barriers to grow relationships
· Propose enhancements to strengthen the tools and processes in place and actively participate to the User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
Maintain internal network
· With the Sales dedicated to the client to get an accurate and updated understanding of the client need
· With Back and Middle Offices to ease problem solving through a partnership based relation
· Share and disseminate the common objective of global client satisfaction
Achieve Client Satisfaction
· Advocate for client while upholding bank policy and industry regulation
· Develop Firm to Firm relationship across product disciplines and functions
Operational risk management
· Ensure a yearly review with legal to update disclaimers if necessary
· Maintain the incident database and declare IMS incident
· More generally , always report to management identified potential risk
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal stakeholders (FO, Marketers …..)
- Contributes to develop of systems (bring ideas re. new functionality to improve the system)
- Contribute to the enhancement and tools to mitigate Operational risk to BNP Paribas
- Contribute to the development of colleagues through knowledge sharing on all aspects of the role.
- Be open minded and suggest ways to continually to streamline and improve the process
- Academic background in Economy, Management or Finance
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience in finance or banking related industry
- Knowledge of Global Markets, related products, and derivatives and processes is a plus
- Operations experience (within a Middle office is a plus)
- Experience in a client-facing role
- History of achievement in previous roles
- Strong technical skills in excel
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.