Client Referential Officer/ Senior Officer - EOI
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The Referential Officer will assist duties within Client Management on activities pertaining to authorized signatures maintenance, account opening inclusive of system maintenance and data analysis.
Client Referential Team engages with all level of management in ensuring data integrity without compromising on controls across different business lines and products.
• Participate in reviewing and monitoring of system database(s) analysis and respond to exceptions with workable solutions.
• Perform and manage data quality control programs ensuring relevant processes are in compliance within framework.
• Work independently in performing checks as part of the due diligence process for system update in accordance with bank policy for clients records, inclusive of background check for company directors signature updates.
• Validate and ensure client details and documents are accurate in the Bank systems
• Support other ad-hoc activities as required.
• Contribute to process improvements while abiding to control guidelines on day-to-day process.
• Interact and communicate effectively with internal stakeholder at all levels.
• Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
• Excellent computer skills especially advance Excel or Access, especially VBA, Macro
• Strong attentive to details with analytical and problem solving skills.
• Independent, proactive, team player and able to multi-task.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience and Qualifications required
• Degree holder in related Business or Finance disciplines.
• At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience preferred