MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
CIB ITO Client Management provides full life cycle development, testing and support for a range of client onboarding and KYC applications. The proper operation and integration of these applications is essential for efficient investigation and approval of new clients as well as the recertification process for existing ones. In addition, the data in the onboarding suite is often used for regulatory reporting.
The BA is responsible for several key activities:
• Technical Business Analysis - Production of Business Requirement documents, Functional Specifications and related artifacts (use cases, state transition diagrams, flow diagrams, etc.) to characterize changes required in the KYC/COB work processes. Creation and maintenance of project plans to coordinate project resources and for reporting.
• Issue Management - Coordination of activities of several groups (local application users, APS, Paris and Mumbai project teams) and escalation of critical issues to senior management.
• User Management – Daily interactions with Users are a key responsibility. This includes problem resolution, training and support of User testing.
• Application Knowledge - It is imperative that the candidate learn the bank’s COB application and business processes in depth so they can provide support and advocate for the users to the global team.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of KYC, Compliance and onboarding practices, particularly as implemented in the Fenergo platform.
• Possessing interpersonal and communication skills needed to coordinate and work effectively with a geographically and functionally diverse range of departments (Client Management IT, Client Management BA’s, Due Diligence teams, Investigations teams, Group Compliance).
• 2 -5 years’ experience working in the Capital Markets Industry.
• Being able to work under pressure in a challenging environment, and to deal with confrontational situations. Able to manage relationships and negotiate in order to convince and find consensus.
• Pro-active in rearranging his/her priorities and solving issues where requested. Has to be hands on, rigorous and methodical.
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Experience understanding complex systems; analysing and resolving issues; writing functional and technical specifications and test plans. Experience participating in and supervising user acceptance tests.
• Ability to work with technology to assist with analysis: i.e., SQL queries, reporting technologies, reconciliation frameworks, MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, JIRA
• Ability to provide clear and concise project reporting to various levels of management.
• Understanding of business and systems analysis.
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.