In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Key Responsibilities :
- Regulatory Reporting
- Coordinate with related Operations / F&C / Coverage teams for information and prepare CCRIS report for monthly submission to local regulators.
- Coordinate with related departments and investigate any discrepancies / anomalies / queries raised by local regulators.
- Account Maintenance Activities
- Attend to the maintenance of all clients’ accounts based on their requests and to support the transactional workflow of Operations.
- Setup new profiles / accounts for new clients into the various systems and products in relation to the respective products and transactional requirements that may be required.
- Audit Confirmation
- Prepare Audit Confirmation report as requested.
- Ad hoc task such as reports required by regulator & to perform UAT testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of business activities and understanding of payments, loans and trade products and processing.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Banking products knowledge
- Knowledge on CCRIS reporting
- Loan Admin / Credit Control knowledge
Primary Location: MY-14-Kuala LumpurJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 years