About the job
- The Client Development team supports Global & Regional Sales, and Trading and M360 Heads in driving steady increases of wallet shares and client profitability with target clients, through client forums, client prioritization, client planning and survey intelligence
- The Client Development team ensures
- Analysis of internal and external data to identify business growth opportunities
- Ensure we are delivering on our KPIs to support the client strategy and roadmap
- Support to team specialists in London, New York and Hong Kong to be more rigorous on the sales process globally, providing all the necessary information and tools to drive accurate business decisions
- Promotion and contribution to report automation for a greater level of client intelligence and information-sharing
- Data accuracy and integrity across multiple data streams and dashboards
Your Main Activities Are
- Produce relevant and added value reports and documentation, to be used in regional and global client reviews
- Leverage on the data available, internal or external, to provide useful insights on business performance
- Promote automation of Client Development deliverables, in partnership with the business and the IT teams
- Foster streamlining of processes
- Supervise, assure and promote client data quality in an efficient way
- Promote the usage of Client Development’s reports and Client Relationship Management tools
Profile and Skills to Success
- An overall understanding and interest in the financial world
- Strong interpersonal skills and a structured, methodical approach
- Results oriented with track record of achieving established targets
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written in both native and English languages
- Ability to translate technical into business terms, and vice-versa
- Organizationally sensitive and a team player
- Ability to prioritize by considering possible impact on the business
- Passion, tenacity and resilience in an ever changing environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Data Viz Tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Availability for 1 month training in London
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.