In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The Client Account Manager works closely with Front Office, Compliance, Products, Client Implementation, Legal, Network Management and Operations to ensure client is on-boarded and operational queries are timely resolved. Client Account Manager will be reporting to Head of Global Custody Operations.
1. Acting as a single-point of contact for clients / fund managers who use our "global custody" services
2. Supports the on-boarding process and assets transition process.
3. Provide support on queries related to account opening, maintenance and closure.
4. Resolution of post trade queries on International Trade settlement / Corporate Action & Income processing / Tax related queries / Money transfers activity
5. Follow-up client activity - provide reporting and managing operational risk
6. Communicate the issues and recommending solutions to clients
7. Take charge of project related to initiative to develop our products / improve our services and efficiency
8. Stays abreast of changes in securities markets
9. Perform call-back process
• Definition and update of BPSS Global Custody procedures
• Ensure consistency and quality of each procedure.
• Facilitate the completion of procedures and grant follow up of procedures which need to be revised, amended or validated.
Key Result Areas:
• Represent Operations on local/global initiatives and projects.
• Deliver excellent levels of service to stakeholders internally and externally and to “get it right first time”
• Responsible for ensuring the best client experience
• Demonstrate risk management excellence and ensure appropriate procedures are adhered and kept updated.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
• Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work in pressurized environment
• Highly structured and methodical in execution
• Clear articulate and concise verbal and written communications
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads, strong time management skills
• Results driven with a strong commitment to completing tasks within deadlines
• Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly
• Comfortable dealing with senior individuals and management across functions
• Strong knowledge of financial industry with good experience across asset classes
• Proven track record in client facing roles
• At least 2-5 years’ relevant experience
• Be fluent in English and Korean are essential
• Work occasionally on Singapore bank holiday
Primary Location: SG-06-SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 years
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Critical thinking, Organizational skills, Personal Impact / Ability to influenceTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment, Analytical Ability