Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider backed by the strength of a universal bank.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 95 markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a very international and multicultural business with a presence in 34 countries, employing 10,000 employees of over 100 different nationalities.
Our values drive BNP Paribas forward and are a cornerstone of our business. We rely on our strengths that include: stability, responsibility, expertise and being a good place to work.
Your future job
You are the single point of contact for all clients. Your time will be allocated between query management, oversight management, reporting, claims & incidents and information management.
As Client Account Manager within BNP Paribas Securities Services Brussels, your main tasks are:
- Swiftly acknowledging all queries, analysing them, following-up on them until their resolution and updating stakeholders in an accurate, timely and client-focused fashion;
- Swiftly acknowledging all claims, investigating them and creating preventive measures to avoid them in the future;
- Supervising the activity of the Hub, challenging them on yours findings, providing them with guidance;
- Producing key performance indicators on the activity, sharing them with the relevant stakeholders and raising issues to the management.
Highlight your strengths
- You have a good experience in Middle or Back Office;
- You are fluent in English, French or Dutch;
- You have a strong sense of priorities and a knack for organization;
- You have the ability to show resilience in stressful situations;
- You show good client focus skills, you can anticipate the clients’ needs and you always aim for high quality;
- You respect legal, compliance and group rules at all times;
- You are a team player at heart;
- You are flexible and rigorous in all situations.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
Choose BNP Paribas Fortis now and apply here.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!