About the job
- The IT Strategy & Governance domain has the functional role to define the framework, develop and operate the annual CIB IT strategy management procedure with Entities, Regions and Transversal functions across CIB IT, ITO and liaise with IT Group
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team and assist in the CIB IT 2025 strategy
Your Main Activities Are
- Drive and coordinate CIB IT Strategic Plan and Roadmap in accordance with the overall Group IT and CIB ITO Strategy, and in the context of the business-aligned strategies and objectives of CIB IT Entities, Regions and CIB IT Transversal clusters
- Monitor and where relevant steer the Entity CSSI (Comite strategique des systemes d'informations) topics to ensure alignment and optimisation of transversal IT strategy
- To be familiar at Entity level with key strategic initiatives and programs and their implementation at CIB level
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in technology and project management roles within the financial industry services (or coming from a technology environment with knowledge of the financial services industry)
- Proficient in planning and forecasting, as well as tracking, monitoring and task management
- Very good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.