We are looking for
Chief of Staff (m/w/d)
Location Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 employees, including almost 154,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,300 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
For our office in Frankfurt/Main we are looking for the next possible date until 31.12.2020 a
Chief of Staff (m/w/d)
BNP Paribas is developing its activities in Germany in the wake of the Ambition 2020 plan. In this context of business development, Wealth Management Global Asian and International Markets (GAIM) is expanding its activities by creating and implementing a full fledge set up in Germany. This project is part of the Wealth Management growth ambitions over the years to come.
BNPP Wealth Management (WM) targets to become a reference player in the German market.
In the view of settling onshore Private Banking activities for High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) and Key Clients in Germany, the COO of WM Germany is looking for a Chief of Staff to undertake the responsibilities mentioned below with a strong experience in Operations/processes.
Grow through professional challenges:
- Assisting the COO WM Germany in coordinating his day to day missions
- Following and coordinating the governance (delegations, committees,…) for WM Germany with all stakeholders being branch functions (Finance, legal, Compliance,…) or belonging to the WM Europe IT and Operations Hub (Portugal, Switzerland, Luxemburg)
- Assisting in the development of WM Germany policies and procedures
- Ensuring a full and transparent coordination in between Business and support functions
- Following Improvement initiatives of front office / business monitoring tools, Implementation of KPIs and steering of commercial & RM performance, Analysis of performance KPI's
- Ensuring business development initiatives are conducted in full coherence with the WM framework
- Ensuring the regulatory projects are conducted in coherence with the business developments
- Assists and coordinates on behalf of the COO WM Germany implementation of strategic developments and follow up key projects (Digital initiatives,…)
Impress with your skills:
- Post Graduate
- 10+ years - banking industry experience (e.g. Chief of staff, Business Manager, Head of Middle Office, Project Manager)
- Knowledge of Bank law, ability to ensure BNPP compliance with the lat and defend its interests regarding Bank matters
- Good understanding of the banking regulatory framework
- Good knowledge off Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong analytical Skills
- Very good communications Skills
- Autonomously workstyle and project management experience
- Fluent in English French is beneficial
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receive your complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates)!
Primary Location: DE-HE-Frankfurt am MainJob Type: Befristete StelleJob: FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROLEducation Level: Akademischer AbschlussExperience Level: Keine AngabeSchedule: Vollzeit Reference: DEU002377