Change Management Trainee
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas has engaged on a transformation of Group Finance operating model and decided to create Group Finance Services (GFS) in Portugal, as a response to an increase in regulatory evolutions. GFS is a reporting and servicing centre, which covers a broad range of Finance activities for Group Finance and other métiers and entities within BNP Paribas worldwide.
Make the “one bank, one team” ideal a reality for Change Management people, assisting our teams in their efforts to enable change towards a more digital, efficient and sustainable bank
Change Management Trainees participate in different projects across Change Management Portugal teams, and are to be allocated according to specific team needs and Trainees’ profile
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The key responsibilities will be split into:
- Support Change Management teams on their daily activities or projec
- Support the Change Management Office on specific department activities/ initiatives
- Perform research and actively support ongoing projects and practices
- Develop and own basic data models or contribute to the development or maintenance of more complex models
- Support in preparing workshops or meetings with internal clients
- Support in major events organization
- These responsibilities may be adapted according to the profile and background of the trainee
- Degree from top tier Business or Engineering university, preference for Master degree
- Analytical, extremely rigorous and organized with strong interpersonal skills (communication, autonomy, proactivity and motivation)
- Capable of managing and delivering on projects / initiatives alongside daily responsibilities
- Fluency in English (mandatory); French is a plus
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.