Change Management Analyst (Maternity FTC)
Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local
expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 90+
markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional
investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to
navigate change in a fast-moving world.
of 31 December 2018, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 10.660 trillion in
assets under custody, USD 2.662 trillion in assets under administration, 10,545
funds administered and 11,932 employees.
This role sits
within our Business Implementation department, which is being expanded to cover
the implementation of all projects and change that impact UK MESA. This role
will cover client change requests across all local products and services bought
or booked in the UK MESA regions (MOPK, FA, IRP, GC, LC, CTS,DFS).
We are aiming to create an environment that thrives to transform our business, excelling in high class change the bank events. Retaining our excellent track record of executing change to a high standard is key for existing clients as well as promoting these services to prospects in our search for new business.
We will successfully deliver change to our service and operating models for our clients. We will strive to exceed our clients’ expectations, using formal change principles to deliver a professional service on time and to budget, whilst protecting our existing business commitments through effective scope and risk management. Through a collaborative approach with operational and functional teams, implementation will land smoothly into business as usual.
The purpose of the role is to provide delivery expertise for client changes and projects across the UK MESA. A Change Management Analyst is required to co-ordinate the pipeline of change deliverables across all local products and services ((MOPK, FA, IRP, GC, LC, CTS,DFS) bought or booked in the UK MESA regions. This will require working on a number of deliverables at any particular time and co-ordinating deliveries from other teams. The position will require strong analytical skills, strong transversal coordination capability, good organisational skills and strong communication.
- Co-ordinate and deliver the change portfolio activity for your assigned client(s) across the UK MESA regions (MOPK, FA, IRP, GC, LC, CTS, DFS).
- Maintain a first class implementation track record for all change activity.
- Build positive relationships with all key stakeholders, raising the profile of the business implementation team, ensuring the team is a highly respected both internally and externally.
- Ensure client and business change is implemented in a controlled manner.
- For all change activity, avoid duplication, maximise reusability.
- Ensure excellent governance, quality processes and standards are maintained in line with company standards
- Manage change pipeline, leading by example. This is a hands on role.
- Own and be fully responsible for the pipeline of change that is assigned to you.
- Attend client change triage meetings.
- Ensure that decision(s) from of triage are communicated internally.
- Ensure that decision(s) from of triage are communicated externally to clients.
- Attend Design Review Boards to present any change to models that require formal approval.
- Set up kick off change meetings
- To ensure that Business Analysts from across local products and services teams (MOPK, FA, IRP, GC, LC, CTS,DFS) are assigned to the change control and agree roles and responsibilities.
- To ensure that a Business Analyst has been identified as the clear owner for translating the change requirements and capturing the proposed solution in a business requirement document (Stage 2). This may Business Analyst may need to work across platforms and business units to complete this.
- Produce HLE’s for all changes that are client funded and share with your client.
- Ensure that Changes that are BAU / Fast track have an assigned Business Analyst to ensure the change request is delivered on time.
- Production of project plan for change delivery. Subsequent maintenance of this plan
- Actively monitor and chase the delivery of each stage of your Clients Changes.
- Ensure that QC is updated weekly with latest status
- Maintain master logs, plans and expenditure vs baselines in order to track progress, delays and overruns.
- Ensure service models are in place for post-deployment.
- Flexible with regard to role, ability to adapt quickly to when business priorities change and support your peers with their pipeline of change when required.
- Build a positive relationship with clients, managing their pipeline of change initiatives.
- Chair joint governance calls with clients to proactively manage their change agenda.
- Ensure the client experience is positive and consistent across all change activity.
- Build a positive relationship within BNPP’s local/global community, driving your pipeline of change initiatives.
- Work with operational, IT and other BI teams to complete the pipeline of Change assigned to you, on time, to budget ensuring this is factored into timeline decisions and communications with Clients.
- Ensure all contributors are engaged appropriately. Identify accountabilities and ownership of all activities required to deliver your specific changes.
- Engage with Client Line to ensure standard service offerings are implemented.
- Ensure all change follows the agreed best practice approach and methodology.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group’s standards of ethical behaviour.
- Ensure change is implemented without impacting client service
- Improve our end-to-end process through engagement with operational teams to identify and deliver Internal and external requests for change in a controlled and robust approach.
- Build and maintain the budget for each change in line with a validated plan.
- Support and participate in relevant Design Review Boards to ensure all change to models is formally approved.
- Implement related dashboard/reporting consistent with a defined governance.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience in a change management role, successfully leading change initiatives.
- Experience in the financial services sector and with exposure to asset management and asset owner segments.
- Proven Business Analysis skills
- Good analytical skills and able to present information logically
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Good people management skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Tenacious and pro-active
- Good time management skills with the ability to cope with deadlines and multiple tasks
- Client focused
- Team player but able to work independently where required
- Good at building strong working relationships, across all levels of the company and with clients.
- Commercial acumen
- Good influencing skills, able to influence others not under their direct control.
- Strong integrity to deal with conflicting interest from multiple stakeholders.
- Prioritisation skills – able to assess multiple scenarios and present pros and cons of each and propose most appropriate course of action.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a demonstrable track record of successfully interacting, influencing and communicating at all levels with due regard to the nature of the intended audience. Strong presentation skills.
- Cultural awareness and able to see things from others point of view.
- Broad understanding of different markets, asset classes and instruments typically used within investment banking and fund administration, such as equities, commodities, FX, bonds, swaps, options etc.
- Results driven – Seeks to achieve the objectives set within the defined timeframe, by acting with tenacity, and by balancing costs and benefits. Continuously seeks optimum performance.
- Experience working with offshore centres
- A strong knowledge of our organisation, our products and our people.
- The right levels of experience, aptitude, pragmatism and common sense are key
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Professional qualification relevant to the role.
- Formal certification from a recognised professional body (e.g. Prince & or PMI) preferable